You are at the centre of everything we do. Therefore, we treat your personal information with respect.
This privacy statement describes how Mojo Concerts B.V. (hereinafter "MOJO" or "we") treats personal information we learn about you, when you use our services or our websites. MOJO considers it of great importance that the collection and processing of your data takes place in a careful and secure manner. We advise you to read this privacy statement carefully. We have done our best to make this explanation as brief and easy to understand as possible. Should you require further information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
MOJO may collect information about you in the following ways:
- Directly from you - For example, when you sign up for our newsletter, send an email, use our customer service, create an account on the Ticketmaster or Live Nation website, or participate in a contest MOJO organizes;
- Through third parties - if you do not purchase your ticket yourself, but are assigned it (for example, by your employer, friend, or commercial organization) MOJO will receive your personal data from a third party;
- At events - MOJO may also process visitor data at the events it (co-)organizes, such as registering (with camera) at an event for commercial or security purposes. The visitor is always made aware of such processing when entering an event location.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
MOJO may process a variety of user data, including personal data. This includes the following data:
- Contact, account and ticket data - such as name and address details, phone number, email address, date of birth, customer number, number of tickets purchased and seat number(s);
- Payment and billing data - such as billing address and payment information;
- Information publicly posted by you - such as comments on our websites, apps or posts on social media sites managed by us;
- Information about your preferences - such as your taste in music based on selected favourite artists and/or previously ordered tickets;
- Special data - in case you are disabled, we want to make sure you can enjoy an optimal experience. To meet your accessibility requirements, we collect data about your needs. This may include data you provide to us about your mental and physical health when you apply for a disabled space; and
- Data from minors - in the few cases where we collect personal information from children, we always seek parental consent and will always collect such information only for the purposes specified at the time of collection.
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE THIS DATA?
MOJO may use the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
We use your data to execute the agreement with you (for example, when you purchase an admission ticket), so that we:
- process the order;
- accept payment;
- provide you with customer service.
For our legitimate interests, namely:
- Conduct market research and analysis, to improve our events and services;
- For our marketing purposes, to provide you with information about offers, concerts and other events (such as festivals) organized by or on behalf of MOJO. For example, emails with concert information or email alerts about similar events;
- To send customer service emails such as booking confirmations and event reminders;
- To ensure your safety and that of other visitors at our events, including by using location data to ensure proper flow and to be able to personally inform you in the event of an emergency and by using age data to distinguish between persons who are not legally entitled to drink;
- To prevent or detect unlawful conduct, to protect or enforce our legal rights or in other cases permitted by law. For example, to ensure that tickets get into the hands of genuine fans, or to prevent underage drinking. As such, we may use your information to prevent misuse of our intellectual property (e.g. our brands or partners), fraud or other crimes;
We process your data for the following purposes if you have given your consent. You can withdraw this consent at any time (see "Your Choices and Rights" below):
- To contact you with information or offers regarding future similar events. This may be via email, push and web notifications, via SMS, WhatsApp, or social media platforms;
- To provide you with services based on your location - such as through our festival apps that allow you to see yourself on the map. We may use your location to send you push notifications about what is happening around you;
- To process your health data to meet your accessibility requirements - if you are disabled and choose to share this data with us.
If we are required to do so by law, we may also provide your data to the relevant authorities.
If you have responded to a vacancy at MOJO or sent an open application, we will process the data you provide in preparation for the possible conclusion of an employment contract.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE DATA?
MOJO may share your data with third parties where permitted by law. We may provide your personal information to the following parties:
- Within the Live Nation Entertainment family of companies that provide services for us such as marketing, profiling, reporting and technical support;
- Our third-party service providers (also known as processors), such as cloud computing providers, who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built, parties who handle ticket sales and administration on our behalf (including Ticketmaster), and parties who assist with client handling. These contractors to MOJO may also collect data through their websites for their own purposes. MOJO is not responsible for the collection of data that is not commissioned by MOJO. We refer you to the privacy policies of these parties in this regard;
- Third parties who provide goods and services purchased by you (e.g. merchandise) so that they can process and fulfil orders;
- Other third parties, if you have consented; and
- Government agencies or other authorized bodies where permitted or required by law.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
You may at any time request your data, modify it, or have it modified or deleted. You may withdraw your previously given consent for processing at any time. You can also object to processing, restrict or transfer your data. Finally, you can also contact us with a complaint or question. The above can be done in various ways:
- You can modify your account and preferences with our ticket partner yourself;
- You can log in to livenation.nl to change or remove your newsletter information, change or remove favourite artists, and to disable personalization of livenation.com altogether;
- Further, at the bottom of every message you receive from MOJO (or its contractors) is the option to unsubscribe from the mailing list so that you will no longer receive information from MOJO (or its contractors). Don't worry, you will continue to receive essential information about an event for which you have purchased tickets even after unsubscribing from promotional emails;
- Also, through your device settings (such as your mobile), you can turn on and off whether you want to share location information or receive push notifications from MOJO; and
You can send an e-mail to [email protected]. In order to answer your request, question and/or complaint, we may ask you to identify yourself. This way we know for sure that you are the correct person whose personal data is involved.
Finally, you have the possibility to file a complaint about the processing of your personal data by MOJO with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
MAINTAINING YOUR INFORMATION
MOJO makes every effort to ensure that your information is properly secured. Only those persons for whom it is necessary by virtue of their position are granted access to user data. We have appropriate technical measures in place and these are regularly updated to ensure that data is properly secured. Please note that the Internet is never 100% secure. Be sure to take appropriate security measures yourself and never provide your password to anyone else.
We do not retain data longer than necessary to provide the services you have requested. We will securely delete your data when it is no longer needed for these purposes, in accordance with our company policy.
As part of a global organization, we use shared services, some of which are located outside the European Union. When information is transferred in this way, strict rules apply to ensure that your data is still protected to a high level. If we do so, we will ensure that the necessary security measures are taken. When your data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, we will use one of the mechanisms listed below:
- Standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission;
- Binding business rules;
- Binding rules for business processors.
For more information, or to obtain a copy of the relevant documentation, please contact us at [email protected].
MODIFICATION OF PRIVACY STATEMENT
In case of differences in the interpretation of the Dutch and English text of this statement, the Dutch text will prevail.
If you have any questions about the above or our approach to privacy, our Data Protection Officer is here to help.
Version January 2022
Mojo Concerts B.V.
De Passage 116
1101 AX Amsterdam
CoC nummer: 27223030